Wearable Medical Devices
While wearable technology is not new to the medical industry, technological advancements and increased functionality has made medical wearables in-demand. Medical wearable devices and transdermal medication patches are becoming increasingly prevalent as medical manufacturing advances with innovative wearable devices. Through our medical converting expertise, we manufacture medical wearables customized to meet your application demands.
From OEMs to distributors and medical wearable designers, get the high-performance, versatile medical wearables for all your medical wearable needs.
Examples of wearable technology that can benefit from custom converting services include:
- Body scanning patches, including blood glucose monitoring
- Pain management devices, including non-invasive transdermal medication patches
- Heart rate monitors
- Fitness trackers
- EMR devices
Our wearable medical device expertise includes manufacturing chip-encased patches for a wide range of monitoring activities such as blood pressure monitoring or muscle range of motion monitoring.
Converting Services for Wearable Technology
Fabri-Tech’s custom assembly and converting services include the following:
- Custom Fabrication and Converting – Includes rotary die cutting, laser cutting, flatbed converting, and custom converting options
- EMI Shielding – Our EMI shielding expertise includes compliance with federal, MIL-STD, and international (IEC) regulations. EMI shielding capabilities include EMI gaskets, insulators and fabrics, handheld device gaskets, and seals.
- Printing Capabilities – Custom printing capabilities include silkscreen printing, label printing, hot stamping services, protective films, and logo printing.
- Materials for Electro-Mechanical Components – We work with a wide range of materials for our custom converting services. Let us help you choose the best material for wearable quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Laminating Services – Laminating services are ideal for medical wearables including adhesive scanning patches and EMR devices.
The Fabri-Tech Wearable Technology Difference
With over 28 years of custom assembly knowledge and expertise, Fabri-Tech can create protective, innovative solutions for your wearable technology problems. From prototyping to production, we can create a custom assembly that meets your design specifications and exceeds your expectations.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- ISO 13485:2016 certified
Start a Medical Wearable Fabrication Project
Call us at 510-249-2000 or start a project with us. Our medical wearable experts are ready to help you manufacture the wearable you need today.